2016年06月六级第1套听力原文及答案解析
本页收录2016年06月六级第1套听力全部原文与答案。大学英语六级听力共三个部分:Section A 长对话,Section B 听力篇章,Section C 讲座/报告,全部音频只播放一遍。原文按句给出英文与中文对照,可用于精听、跟读与听写训练。
Directions: In this section, you will hear two long conversations. At the end of each conversation, you will hear four questions. Both the conversation and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A), B), C), and D). Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet 1 with a single line through the centre.
The conversation and the questions will be spoken only once.
对话和问题只播放一次。
M: So, how long have you been a market research consultant?
那么,你做市场研究顾问多久了?
F: Well, I started straight after finishing university.
嗯,我大学毕业后就直接开始了。
M: Did you study market research?
你学过市场研究吗?
F: Yeah, and it really helped me to get into the industry.
是的,它确实帮助我进入了这个行业。
F: But I have to say that it's more important to get experience in different types of market research to find out exactly what you're interested in.
但我必须说,在不同类型的市场研究中获得经验以确切了解自己的兴趣所在更为重要。
M: So, what are you interested in?
那么,你对什么感兴趣?
F: Well, at the moment, I specialize in quantitative advertising research, which means that I do two types of projects.
嗯,目前,我专注于定量广告研究,这意味着我从事两种类型的项目。
F: Trackers, which are ongoing projects that look at trends or customer satisfaction over a long period of time.
追踪项目,即长期观察趋势或客户满意度的持续项目。
F: The only problem with trackers is that it takes up a lot of your time, but you do build up a good relationship with the client.
追踪项目的唯一问题是它占用大量时间,但你确实能与客户建立良好关系。
F: I also do a couple of ad hoc jobs, which are much shorter projects.
我还做一些临时项目,这些项目要短得多。
M: What exactly do you mean by ad hoc jobs?
你所说的临时项目具体是什么意思?
F: It's basically when companies need quick answers to their questions about their consumers' habits.
基本上,当公司需要快速回答关于消费者习惯的问题时。
F: They just ask for one questionnaire to be sent out, for example.
例如,他们只要求发送一份问卷。
F: So, the time you spend on an ad hoc project tends to be fairly short.
所以,你花在临时项目上的时间往往相当短。
M: Which do you prefer, trackers or ad hoc?
你更喜欢哪一种,追踪项目还是临时项目?
F: I like doing both, and in fact, I need to do both at the same time to keep me from going crazy.
我喜欢做两者,事实上,我需要同时做两者以避免发疯。
F: I need the variety.
我需要多样性。
M: Can you just explain what process you go through with a new client?
你能解释一下你与新客户经历的流程吗?
F: Well, together we decide on the methodology and the objectives of the research.
嗯,我们一起决定研究的方法和目标。
F: I then design a questionnaire.
然后我设计一份问卷。
F: Once the interviewers have been briefed, I send the client a schedule and then they get back to me with deadlines.
一旦面试官被简要说明后,我给客户发送时间表,然后他们给我回复截止日期。
F: Once the final charts and tables are ready, I have to check them and organise a presentation.
一旦最终图表准备好,我必须检查它们并组织一个演示。
M: Hmm.
嗯。
M: One last question.
最后一个问题。
M: What do you like and dislike about your job?
你喜欢和不喜欢你工作的哪些方面?
F: As I said, variety is important, and as for what I don't like, it has to be the checking of charts and tables.
正如我所说,多样性很重要,至于我不喜欢的,那一定是检查图表。
Questions 1 to 4 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
问题1到4基于你刚刚听到的对话。
Question 1. What position does the woman hold in the company?
问题1. 女士在公司担任什么职位?
Question 2. What does the woman specialise in at the moment?
问题2. 女士目前专注于什么?
Question 3. What does the woman say about trackers?
问题3. 女士对追踪项目说了什么?
Question 4. What does the woman dislike about her job?
问题4. 女士不喜欢她工作的哪些方面?
Conversation 2.
对话2。
F: Hello, I'm here with Frederick.
你好,我和弗雷德里克在这里。
F: Now Fred, you went to university in Canada?
现在弗雷德,你在加拿大上过大学?
M: Yeah, that's right.
是的,没错。
F: OK, and you have very strong views about universities in Canada.
好的,你对加拿大的大学有非常强烈的看法。
F: Could you please explain?
请你解释一下好吗?
M: Well, we don't have private universities in Canada.
嗯,加拿大没有私立大学。
M: They're all public.
它们都是公立的。
M: All the universities are owned by the government.
所有大学都由政府拥有。
M: So there's the Ministry of Education in charge of creating the curriculum for the universities, and so there's not much room for flexibility.
所以教育部负责为大学制定课程,因此灵活性不大。
M: Since it's a government-operated institution, things don't move very fast.
因为是政府运营的机构,事情进展不太快。
M: If you want something to be done, then their staff do not have so much incentive to help you because he's a worker for the government.
如果你想让某事完成,那么他们的员工没有太多动力帮助你,因为他们是政府的工作人员。
M: So I don't think it's very efficient.
所以我认为这不太高效。
M: However, there are certain advantages of public universities, such as the fees being free.
然而,公立大学有一定优势,比如学费免费。
M: You don't have to pay for your education.
你不需要为教育付费。
M: But the system is inefficient, and it does not work that well.
但系统效率低下,而且运作得不太好。
F: Yeah, I can see your point.
是的,我明白你的观点。
F: But in the United States, we have many private universities, and I think they're large bureaucracies also.
但在美国,我们有许多私立大学,我认为它们也是庞大的官僚机构。
F: Maybe people don't act that much differently because it's the same thing working for a private university.
也许人们的行为没有太大不同,因为在私立大学工作也是同样的事情。
F: They get paid for their job.
他们为工作获得报酬。
F: I don't know if they're that much more motivated to help people.
我不知道他们是否更有动力帮助人。
F: Also, we have a problem in the United States that usually only wealthy kids go to the best schools, and it's kind of a problem actually.
此外,美国有一个问题,通常只有富裕家庭的孩子上最好的学校,这实际上是个问题。
M: I agree with you.
我同意你的看法。
M: I think it's a problem because you're not giving equal access to education to everybody.
我认为这是个问题,因为你没有给每个人平等的教育机会。
M: It's not easy, but having only public universities also might not be the best solution.
这不容易,但只有公立大学也可能不是最佳解决方案。
M: Perhaps we can learn from Japan, where they have a system of private and public universities.
也许我们可以学习日本,他们有私立和公立大学的体系。
M: Now in Japan, public universities are considered to be the best.
现在在日本,公立大学被认为是最好的。
F: Right.
对。
F: It's the exact opposite in the United States.
在美国正好相反。
M: So, as you see, it's very hard to say which one is better.
所以,如你所见,很难说哪个更好。
F: Right.
对。
F: A good point.
好观点。
Questions 5 to 8 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
问题5到8基于你刚才听到的对话。
Question 5. What does the woman want Frederick to talk about?
问题5. 女士想让弗雷德里克谈论什么?
Question 6. What does the man say about the curriculum in Canadian universities?
问题6. 男士对加拿大大学的课程说了什么?
Question 7. On what point do the speakers agree?
问题7. 说话者在哪一点上达成一致?
Question 8. What point does the man make at the end of the conversation?
问题8. 男士在对话结束时提出了什么观点?
Directions: In this section, you will hear two passages. At the end of each passage, you will hear three or four questions. Both the passage and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A), B), C), and D). Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet 1 with a single line through the centre.
Passage 1.
第一段。
A recent international labor organization report says the deterioration of real wages around the world calls into question the true extent of an economic recovery, especially if government rescue packages are phased out too early.
最近一份国际劳工组织的报告指出,全球实际工资的恶化引发了对经济复苏真实程度的质疑,尤其是如果政府救助计划过早退出的话。
The report warns the picture on wages is likely to get worse this year, despite indications of an economic rebound.
报告警告称,尽管有经济反弹的迹象,但工资状况今年可能会进一步恶化。
Patrick Belser, an international labor organization specialist, says declining wage rates are linked to the levels of unemployment.
国际劳工组织专家帕特里克·贝尔塞表示,工资率的下降与失业率水平有关。
The quite dramatic unemployment figures, which we now see in some of the countries, strongly suggests that there will be greater pressure on wages in the future as more people will be unemployed, more people will be looking for jobs, and the pressure on employers to raise wages to attract workers will decline.
我们现在在一些国家看到的相当惊人的失业数据强烈表明,未来工资将面临更大压力,因为更多人将失业,更多人将寻找工作,而雇主为吸引工人而加薪的压力将减小。
So, we expect that the second part of the year will not be very good in terms of wage growth.
因此,我们预计今年下半年在工资增长方面不会很好。
The report finds more than a quarter of the countries experienced flat or falling monthly wages in real terms.
报告发现,超过四分之一的国家实际月工资持平或下降。
They include the United States, Austria, Costa Rica, South Africa, and Germany.
这些国家包括美国、奥地利、哥斯达黎加、南非和德国。
International labor organization economists say some nations have come up with policies to lessen the impact of lower wages during the economic crisis.
国际劳工组织经济学家表示,一些国家已制定政策以减轻经济危机期间工资下降的影响。
An example of these is work sharing with government subsidies.
其中一个例子是带政府补贴的工作共享。
Under this scheme, the number of individual working hours is reduced in an effort to avoid layoffs.
在这个计划下,个人的工作时间被减少,以避免裁员。
For this scheme to work, the government must provide wage subsidies to compensate for lost pay due to the shorter hours.
为了使这个计划生效,政府必须提供工资补贴,以补偿因工时缩短而损失的工资。
Questions 9 to 11 are based on the passage you have just heard.
问题9至11基于你刚才听到的段落。
Question 9. What is the International Labor Organization's report mainly about?
问题9。国际劳工组织的报告主要关于什么?
Question 10. According to an international labor organization specialist, how will employers feel if there are more people looking for jobs?
问题10。根据一位国际劳工组织专家的说法,如果有更多人寻找工作,雇主会有什么感觉?
Question 11. What does the speaker mean by the work sharing scheme?
问题11。说话者所说的工作共享计划是什么意思?
Passage 2.
第2段。
Is there really a magic memory pill or a herbal recall remedy?
真的有神奇的记忆药丸或草药记忆补救品吗?
I have been frequently asked if these memory supplements work.
我经常被问到这些记忆补充剂是否有效。
You know, one of the first things I like to tell people when they ask me about these supplements is that a lot of them are promoted as a cure for your memory.
你知道,当人们问我关于这些补充剂时,我喜欢告诉他们的第一件事是,很多补充剂被宣传为治愈记忆的良药。
But your memory doesn't need a cure.
但你的记忆不需要治愈。
What your memory needs is a good workout.
你的记忆需要的是良好的锻炼。
So really, those supplements aren't going to give you that perfect memory in the way that they promise.
所以,这些补充剂并不会像它们承诺的那样给你完美的记忆。
The other thing is that a lot of these supplements aren't necessarily what they claim to be, and you really have to be wary when you take any of them.
另一点是,很多这些补充剂并不一定是它们声称的那样,所以在服用任何补充剂时你必须非常小心。
The science isn't there behind most of them.
大多数补充剂背后缺乏科学依据。
They're not really well regulated unless they adhere to some industry standard.
除非它们遵循某些行业标准,否则监管并不严格。
You don't really know that what they say is in there, is in there.
你并不真正知道它们声称的成分是否真的存在。
What you must understand is that those supplements, especially in some Eastern cultures, are part of a medical practice tradition.
你必须理解的是,这些补充剂,尤其是在一些东方文化中,是医疗实践传统的一部分。
People don't just go in a local grocery store and buy these supplements.
人们不会随便去当地的杂货店购买这些补充剂。
In fact, they're prescribed, and they're given at a certain level, a dosage that is understood by a practitioner who's been trained.
事实上,它们是处方药,并且以特定剂量给予,这个剂量由受过训练的从业者理解。
And that's not really the way they're used in this country.
而在我国,情况并非如此。
The other thing that people do forget is that these are medicines, so they do have an impact.
另一件人们确实忘记的事情是,这些是药物,所以它们确实有影响。
A lot of times, people are not really aware of the impact they have.
很多时候,人们并不真正意识到它们的影响。
Or the fact that taking them in combination with other medications might put you at increased risk for something that you wouldn't otherwise be encountering or be at risk for.
或者,将它们与其他药物一起服用可能会增加你面临某种风险,而这种风险你原本不会遇到或面临。
Questions 12 to 15 are based on the passage you have just heard.
问题12至15基于你刚才听到的段落。
Question 12. What question is frequently put to the speaker?
问题12. 演讲者经常被问到什么问题?
Question 13. What does the speaker say about most memory supplements?
问题13. 演讲者对大多数记忆补充剂说了什么?
Question 14. What do we learn about memory supplements in Eastern cultures?
问题14. 关于东方文化中的记忆补充剂,我们了解到什么?
Question 15. What does the speaker say about memory supplements at the end?
问题15. 演讲者最后对记忆补充剂说了什么?
Directions: In this section you will hear three recordings of lectures or talks followed by three or four questions. The recordings will be played only once. After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A), B), C) and D). Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet 1 with a single line through the centre.
Recording 1.
录音1。
The negative impacts of natural disasters can be seen everywhere.
自然灾害的负面影响随处可见。
In just the past few weeks, the world has witnessed the destructive power of earthquakes in Indonesia, typhoons in the Philippines, and the destructive sea waves that struck Samoa and neighbouring islands.
就在过去几周里,世界目睹了印度尼西亚地震、菲律宾台风以及袭击萨摩亚及邻近岛屿的破坏性海浪的破坏力。
A study by the Centre for Research on the Epidemiology of Disasters finds that, between 1980 and 2007, nearly 8,400 natural disasters killed more than 2 million people.
灾害流行病学研究中心的一项研究发现,1980年至2007年间,近8,400场自然灾害导致超过200万人死亡。
These catastrophic events caused more than $1.
这些灾难性事件造成超过1万亿美元的
5 trillion in economic losses.
5万亿美元的经济损失。
UN weather expert Jeffrey Love says that is the bad news.
联合国气象专家杰弗里·洛夫说,那是坏消息。
Over the last 50 years, economic losses have increased by a factor of 50.
在过去50年里,经济损失增加了50倍。
That sounds pretty terrible, but the loss of life has decreased by a factor of 10 simply because we are getting better at warning people.
这听起来很可怕,但生命损失减少了10倍,仅仅是因为我们在预警人们方面做得更好了。
We are making a difference.
我们正在产生影响。
Extreme events, however, will continue to occur, but the message is that they need not be disasters.
然而,极端事件将继续发生,但关键在于它们不必成为灾难。
Love, who is Director of Weather and Disaster Risk Reduction at the World Meteorological Organization, says most of the deaths and economic losses were caused by weather, climate, or water-related extremes.
洛夫是世界气象组织天气和减少灾害风险司司长,他说大多数死亡和经济损失是由天气、气候或与水相关的极端事件引起的。
These include droughts, floods, windstorms, strong tropical winds, and wildfires.
这些包括干旱、洪水、风暴、强热带风和野火。
He says extreme events will continue, but he says extreme events become disasters only when people fail to prepare for them.
他说极端事件将继续发生,但极端事件只有在人们未能做好准备时才会变成灾难。
Many of the remedies are well known.
许多补救措施是众所周知的。
From a planning perspective, it's pretty simple.
从规划的角度来看,这很简单。
Build better buildings.
建造更好的建筑。
Don't build where the hazards will destroy them.
不要在危险会摧毁建筑的地方建造。
From an early warning perspective, make sure the warnings go right down to the community level.
从预警的角度来看,确保警告直接传达至社区层面。
Build community action plans.
制定社区行动计划。
The World Meteorological Organization points to Cuba and Bangladesh as examples of countries that have successfully reduced the loss of life caused by natural disasters by taking preventive action.
世界气象组织以古巴和孟加拉国为例,说明这些国家通过采取预防行动成功减少了自然灾害造成的生命损失。
It says tropical storms formerly claimed dozens, if not hundreds, of lives each year in Cuba.
它说热带风暴过去每年在古巴夺去数十人、甚至数百人的生命。
But the development of an early warning system has reversed that trend.
但预警系统的发展扭转了这一趋势。
In 2008, Cuba was hit by five successive hurricanes, but only seven people were killed.
2008年,古巴连续遭受五次飓风袭击,但只有七人死亡。
Bangladesh also has achieved substantial results.
孟加拉国也取得了实质性成果。
Major storm surges in 1970 and 1991 caused the deaths of about 440,000 people.
1970年和1991年的重大风暴潮导致约44万人死亡。
Through careful preparation, the death toll from a supertropical storm in November 2007 was less than 3,500.
通过精心准备,2007年11月一次超级热带风暴的死亡人数少于3,500人。
Questions 16 to 18 are based on the lecture you have just heard.
问题16至18基于你刚才听到的讲座。
Question 16. What is the talk mainly about?
问题16。这段讲话主要关于什么?
Question 17. How can we stop extreme events from turning into disasters?
问题17。我们如何阻止极端事件变成灾难?
Question 18. What does the example of Cuba serve to show?
问题18。古巴的例子旨在说明什么?
Recording 2.
录音2。
As U.
当美
S.
国
banks recovered with the help of the American government and the American taxpayer, President Obama held meetings with top bank executives telling them it's time to return the favor.
银行在美国政府和纳税人的帮助下复苏后,奥巴马总统与顶级银行高管举行会议,告诉他们现在是回报的时候了。
The way I see it, our banks now have a greater obligation to the goal of a wider recovery, he said.
他说:“在我看来,我们的银行现在对更广泛复苏的目标负有更大的义务。”
But the president may be giving the financial sector too much credit.
但总统可能对金融部门给予了过多的信任。
It was in a free fall, and it was a very scary period, economist Martin Neal Bailey said.
经济学家马丁·尼尔·贝利说:“它处于自由落体状态,那是一个非常可怕的时期。”
After the failure of Lehman Brothers, many of the world's largest banks feared the worst as the collapse of the housing bubble exposed investments in risky loans.
在雷曼兄弟倒闭后,随着房地产泡沫的破裂暴露了高风险贷款的投资,许多世界最大的银行担心最坏的情况。
Although he says the worst is over, Bailey says the banking crisis is not.
尽管他说最糟糕的时期已经过去,但贝利说银行危机尚未结束。
More than 130 U.
超过130家美
S.
国
banks failed in 2009.
银行在2009年倒闭。
He predicts high failure rates for smaller regional banks in 2010 as commercial real estate loans come due.
他预测,随着商业房地产贷款到期,2010年较小地区银行的倒闭率将很高。
So there may actually be a worsening of credit availability to small and medium-sized businesses in the next year or so.
因此,在未来一年左右,中小企业信贷可用性实际上可能会恶化。
Analysts say the biggest problem is high unemployment, which weakens demand and makes banks reluctant to lend.
分析师表示,最大的问题是高失业率,这削弱了需求,并使银行不愿放贷。
But U.
但美
S.
国
Bank Corp chief Richard Davis sees the situation differently.
银行公司首席执行官理查德·戴维斯对此情况有不同看法。
We're probably more optimistic than the experts might be.
我们可能比专家们更为乐观。
With that in mind, we're putting in everything we can.
考虑到这一点,我们正在尽我们所能。
Lending is the coal to our engine, so we want to make more loans.
贷款是我们引擎的煤炭,所以我们希望发放更多贷款。
We have to find a way to qualify more people and not put ourselves at risk.
我们必须找到一种方法,让更多人符合资格,同时不让自己陷入风险。
While some economists predict continued recovery in the future, Bailey says the only certainty is that banks are unlikely to make the same mistakes twice.
虽然一些经济学家预测未来会继续复苏,但贝利说,唯一确定的是银行不太可能犯同样的错误两次。
You know, forecasting's become a very hazardous business, so I don't want to commit myself too much.
你知道,预测已经成为一项非常危险的业务,所以我不想过多承诺。
I don't think we know exactly what's going to happen, but it's certainly possible that we could get very slow growth over the next year or two.
我认为我们并不确切知道会发生什么,但未来一两年经济增长非常缓慢是完全可能的。
If the economy starts to shrink again, Bailey says it would make a strong case for a second stimulus, something the Obama administration hopes will not be necessary.
如果经济再次开始萎缩,贝利说这将为第二次刺激提供有力理由,而奥巴马政府希望这不会是必要的。
Questions 19 to 22 are based on the lecture you have just heard.
问题19到22基于你刚刚听到的讲座。
Question 19. What does President Obama hope the banks will do?
问题19。奥巴马总统希望银行做什么?
Question 20. What is Martin Neal Bailey's prediction about the financial situation in the future?
问题20。马丁·尼尔·贝利对未来的金融形势有何预测?
Question 21. What does US Bank Corp Chief Richard Davis say about its future operation?
问题21。美国银行公司首席执行官理查德·戴维斯对其未来运营有何看法?
Question 22. What does Martin Neal Bailey think of a second stimulus to the economy?
问题22。马丁·尼尔·贝利对经济的第二次刺激有何看法?
Recording 3.
录音3。
A new study has failed to find any conclusive evidence that lifestyle changes can prevent cognitive decline in older adults.
一项新研究未能找到确凿证据表明生活方式改变可以预防老年人的认知衰退。
Still, there are good reasons to make positive changes in how we live and what we eat as we age.
尽管如此,随着年龄增长,积极改变我们的生活方式和饮食仍有充分理由。
Cognitive decline is the loss of ability to learn new skills or recall words, names, and faces that is most common as we age.
认知衰退是指学习新技能或回忆词汇、姓名和面孔的能力丧失,这在我们年龄增长时最为常见。
To reduce or avoid it, researchers have examined the effect of smoking, diet, brain-challenging games, exercise, and other strategies.
为了减少或避免它,研究人员考察了吸烟、饮食、益智游戏、锻炼和其他策略的影响。
Researchers at Duke University scrutinized more than 160 published studies and found an absence of strong evidence that any of these approaches can make a big difference.
杜克大学的研究人员仔细审查了160多项已发表的研究,发现缺乏有力证据表明这些方法中的任何一种能产生重大影响。
Co-author James Burke helped design the study.
合著者詹姆斯·伯克帮助设计了这项研究。
In the observational studies, we found that some of the B vitamins were beneficial.
在观察性研究中,我们发现一些B族维生素是有益的。
Exercise, diet, cognitive stimulation showed some positive effects, although the evidence was not so strong that we could actually consider these firmly established.
锻炼、饮食、认知刺激显示出一些积极效果,尽管证据不够有力,我们无法将它们视为确凿有效。
Some previous studies have suggested that challenging your brain with mentally stimulating activities might help.
一些先前的研究表明,通过精神刺激活动挑战大脑可能有所帮助。
And Burke says that actually does seem to help based on randomized studies.
而伯克说,基于随机研究,这似乎确实有帮助。
The researchers' gold standard.
研究人员的金标准。
Cognitive stimulation is one of the areas where we did find some benefit.
认知刺激是我们确实发现一些益处的领域之一。
The exact type of stimulation that an individual uses is not as important as being intellectually engaged.
个人使用的具体刺激类型不如保持智力参与重要。
The expert review also found insufficient evidence to recommend any drugs or dietary supplements that could prevent or slow cognitive decline.
专家评审还发现证据不足,无法推荐任何可以预防或减缓认知衰退的药物或膳食补充剂。
However, given that there is at least some evidence for positive effects from some of these lifestyle changes, plus other benefits apparently unrelated to cognitive decline, Burke was willing to offer some recommendations.
然而,鉴于至少有一些证据表明这些生活方式改变中的某些具有积极效果,加上其他明显与认知衰退无关的好处,伯克愿意提出一些建议。
I think that by having people adopt a healthy lifestyle, both from a medical standpoint as well as nutritional and cognitive stimulation standpoint, we can reduce the incidence of cognitive decline, which will be proof that these factors are, in fact, important.
我认为,通过让人们采纳健康的生活方式,从医学、营养和认知刺激的角度来看,我们可以降低认知衰退的发生率,这将证明这些因素实际上很重要。
James Burke of Duke University is one of the authors of a study reviewing previous research on cognitive decline.
杜克大学的詹姆斯·伯克是一项回顾认知衰退先前研究的研究的作者之一。
The paper is published online by the Annals of Internal Medicine.
该论文由《内科学年鉴》在线发表。
Questions 23 to 25 are based on the lecture you have just heard.
问题23到25基于你刚才听到的讲座。
Question 23. According to the speaker, what might be a symptom of cognitive decline in older adults?
问题23。根据演讲者,老年人认知衰退的症状可能是什么?
Question 24. According to James Burke, what does seem to help reduce cognitive decline?
问题24。根据詹姆斯·伯克,似乎什么有助于减少认知衰退?
Question 25. What did James Burke recommend to reduce the incidence of cognitive decline? Thank you for listening.
问题25。詹姆斯·伯克推荐什么来降低认知衰退的发生率?谢谢收听。
2016 年 06 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 1 套) 其它部分
- 2016 年 06 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 1 套) 写作
- 2016 年 06 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 1 套) 选词填空
- 2016 年 06 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 1 套) 长篇阅读
- 2016 年 06 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 1 套) Passage 1
- 2016 年 06 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 1 套) Passage 2
- 2016 年 06 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 1 套) 翻译
历年六级听力真题
- 2026 年 06 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 3 套) 听力
- 2026 年 06 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 2 套) 听力
- 2026 年 06 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 1 套) 听力
- 2025 年 12 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 3 套) 听力
- 2025 年 12 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 2 套) 听力
- 2025 年 12 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 1 套) 听力
- 2025 年 06 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 3 套) 听力
- 2025 年 06 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 2 套) 听力
- 2025 年 06 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 1 套) 听力
- 2024 年 12 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 2 套) 听力
- 2024 年 12 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 1 套) 听力
- 2024 年 12 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 3 套) 听力