2022年12月六级第3套听力原文及答案解析
本页收录2022年12月六级第3套听力全部原文与答案。大学英语六级听力共三个部分:Section A 长对话,Section B 听力篇章,Section C 讲座/报告,全部音频只播放一遍。原文按句给出英文与中文对照,可用于精听、跟读与听写训练。
Directions: In this section, you will hear two long conversations. At the end of each conversation, you will hear four questions. Both the conversation and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A), B), C), and D). Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet 1 with a single line through the centre.
Conversation 1.
对话1。
M: Welcome to the Book Club.
欢迎来到图书俱乐部。
M: Today's guest is Susan Lane, the author of a new book on personal finances that has already sold half a million copies.
今天的嘉宾是苏珊·莱恩,她是一本关于个人理财的新书的作者,该书已售出50万册。
M: Hi, Susan.
嗨,苏珊。
M: Your book is extremely successful.
你的书非常成功。
M: Why do you think that is?
你认为这是为什么?
F: I think that's because of my message, which is making happiness a priority over money.
我认为这是因为我的信息,即把幸福置于金钱之上作为优先事项。
F: So many of us in my generation have spent decades trying to earn more money just to consume more, but it made us more miserable.
我们这一代的许多人花了几十年试图赚更多的钱只是为了消费更多,但这让我们更加痛苦。
M: You yourself were once caught in that cycle, working for two decades as an executive and earning a high salary, but still accumulating debt.
你自己也曾陷入那种循环,担任高管工作了二十年,拿着高薪,但仍在积累债务。
F: I most certainly was.
我绝对是。
F: I earned millions, but by the time I quit my job four years ago to become a writer, I owed over $30,000.
我赚了数百万,但四年前我辞职成为作家时,我欠了超过3万美元。
M: So how did you escape that pattern, and what would you advise other people to do?
那么你是如何摆脱那种模式的,你会建议其他人做什么?
F: The first change is in what we value.
第一个变化是在我们重视什么方面。
F: We need to emphasize things that actually make us happy, like relationships, the environment, or even our hobbies.
我们需要强调那些真正让我们快乐的事情,比如人际关系、环境,甚至我们的爱好。
F: Once we make the right things our priority, our goals will change, and so will our financial behavior.
一旦我们把正确的事情作为优先事项,我们的目标就会改变,我们的财务行为也会随之改变。
M: How does that translate into practical action?
那如何转化为实际行动?
M: Can you give our audience examples of what you're talking about on an everyday basis?
你能给我们的听众举一些你所说的日常例子吗?
F: The major areas for action are usually housing, food, and transportation.
行动的主要领域通常是住房、食物和交通。
F: So, people might share a home with friends instead of living on their own, bring lunch from home instead of going to restaurants, and use public transport instead of owning a car.
所以,人们可能和朋友合住而不是独自居住,自带午餐而不是去餐馆,使用公共交通而不是拥有汽车。
M: Those sound like major sacrifices.
那些听起来像是重大的牺牲。
M: I could never share my home.
我永远无法分享我的家。
M: I need my own space.
我需要自己的空间。
F: But they aren't sacrifices.
但它们不是牺牲。
F: When people change their values, their desires change.
当人们改变价值观时,他们的欲望也会改变。
F: So in the example of housing, if we value relationships, sharing a home isn't depriving ourselves of space, but giving us an opportunity to spend more time with our loved ones.
所以在住房的例子中,如果我们重视人际关系,合住不是剥夺自己的空间,而是给我们一个与所爱之人共度更多时光的机会。
M: Indeed it is.
确实如此。
Questions 1 to 4 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
问题1到4基于你刚刚听到的对话。
Question 1. What message does the woman convey in her book?
问题1. 这位女士在书中传达了什么信息?
Question 2. What do we learn about the woman before she became a writer?
问题2. 关于这位女士在成为作家之前,我们了解到什么?
Question 3. What does the woman say about one's financial behavior?
问题3. 这位女士关于个人财务行为说了什么?
Question 4. What does the man say about sharing a home?
问题4. 这位男士关于合住说了什么?
Conversation 2.
对话2。
F: Thank you for inviting me to the gallery, Christopher.
克里斯托弗,谢谢你邀请我来画廊。
F: I haven't visited here since your predecessor's retirement function.
自从你前任的退休典礼后,我就没来过这里。
M: Would you like to see the newest additions to our collection first, Catherine?
凯瑟琳,你想先看看我们收藏的新品吗?
F: Are those the landscapes by Danielle Gregory?
那些是丹妮尔·格雷戈里的风景画吗?
F: I absolutely adore her work.
我非常喜欢她的作品。
M: This first piece was a gift to the gallery from the artist herself, and it's quite exquisite.
这第一件作品是艺术家本人送给画廊的礼物,非常精致。
F: I love how she depicts the barren landscape.
我喜欢她描绘荒芜风景的方式。
F: The colors complement each other perfectly.
色彩完美地相互衬托。
F: You can sense the desolation in the picture.
你能感受到画中的荒凉。
M: This piece was inspired by Gregory's recent trek in the Gobi Desert.
这件作品灵感来自格雷戈里最近在戈壁沙漠的徒步旅行。
F: And how did you obtain her other piece over here?
那你们是怎么得到她这边的另一件作品的?
M: It was purchased at auction by an anonymous collector, who lent it to the gallery for display.
它被一位匿名收藏家在拍卖会上购得,并借给画廊展出。
M: This composition is one of her most acclaimed paintings.
这幅作品是她最受赞誉的画作之一。
F: It must have cost that collector a small fortune to purchase this.
那位收藏家买下它一定花了一大笔钱。
M: Obviously.
显然。
M: I can't disclose the exact amount he paid, but it was substantial.
我不能透露他支付的确切金额,但数目不小。
F: There's so much detail in this painting.
这幅画中有如此多的细节。
F: I feel like I can really immerse myself in the scene.
我感觉我真的能沉浸在场景中。
F: I particularly like the symmetry created by the reflection of the mountain in the lake.
我特别喜欢山在湖中倒影所创造的对称性。
M: This particular piece was the one that was nominated for a Gateway Award.
这件特定的作品是被提名Gateway奖的那一件。
M: I was lucky enough to attend the award ceremony as Gregory's guest.
我很幸运能作为格雷戈里的客人出席颁奖典礼。
F: So, you know her personally.
所以,你本人认识她。
F: I assume she's an eccentric artist.
我猜她是个古怪的艺术家。
M: Quite the opposite, in fact.
事实上,恰恰相反。
M: She's not at all eccentric.
她一点也不古怪。
M: I would say she's one of the most easygoing and intelligent people I know.
我会说她是我认识的最随和、最聪明的人之一。
F: I'd love to be able to meet her.
我很想能见到她。
F: There are so many questions I'd like to ask.
我有很多问题想问。
M: What a coincidence.
真是巧啊。
M: I'm meeting her for dinner tonight.
我今晚要和她一起吃晚餐。
M: Would you like to come along?
你想一起来吗?
F: I'd love to.
我很乐意。
F: Thank you.
谢谢。
Questions 5 to 8 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
问题5到8基于你刚刚听到的对话。
Question 5. What do we learn about one of the newest additions to the Gallery's collection?
问题5. 关于画廊收藏的一件最新展品,我们了解到什么?
Question 6. What does the man say about one of the most acclaimed paintings by Daniel Gregory?
问题6. 男士对丹尼尔·格雷戈里的一幅最受赞誉的画作说了什么?
Question 7. Why does the woman say she can feel immersed in the scene in the painting?
问题7. 为什么女士说她能沉浸在画中的场景里?
Question 8. How does the man describe Daniel Gregory?
问题8. 男士如何描述丹尼尔·格雷戈里?
Directions: In this section, you will hear two passages. At the end of each passage, you will hear three or four questions. Both the passage and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A), B), C), and D). Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet 1 with a single line through the centre.
Passage 1.
文章1。
Forgiveness is the release of resentment or anger.
宽恕是释放怨恨或愤怒。
Forgiveness doesn't mean reconciliation.
宽恕并不意味着和解。
We don't have to return to the same relationship, nor do we have to accept the same harmful behaviors from an offender.
我们不必回到原来的关系,也不必接受冒犯者同样的有害行为。
Forgiveness is vitally important for the mental health of certain victims.
宽恕对某些受害者的心理健康至关重要。
It propels people forward rather than keeping them emotionally engaged in an injustice or trauma.
它推动人们前进,而不是让他们情感上纠结于不公或创伤。
Carrying the hurt or anger of an offense leads the body to release stress chemicals.
携带冒犯带来的伤害或愤怒会导致身体释放应激化学物质。
Eliminating the perpetual flow of those chemicals may also explain why forgiveness provides physical health benefits.
消除这些化学物质的持续流动也可能解释为什么宽恕能带来身体健康益处。
There are scenarios in which forgiveness is not the best course.
有些情况下,宽恕并非最佳选择。
Sometimes a victim becomes more empowered when they give themselves permission not to forgive.
有时,当受害者允许自己不宽恕时,他们会变得更加强大。
Forgiveness can be challenging.
宽恕可能具有挑战性。
This is especially true when the offending party offers an insincere apology, or maybe they haven't offered anything at all.
当冒犯方提供不真诚的道歉,或者根本没有道歉时,尤其如此。
However, it's often the healthiest path forward.
然而,它通常是最健康的发展路径。
It's important to cultivate forgiveness by developing compassion for the offender.
通过培养对冒犯者的同情来培养宽恕是很重要的。
Reflect on whether the act was due to malicious intent, or whether it was caused by challenging circumstances in the offender's life.
反思该行为是出于恶意,还是由冒犯者生活中的困境所引起。
What about forgiving ourselves?
那么原谅我们自己呢?
We sometimes need to take responsibility for mistakes, but intense guilt and shame aren't a desirable outcome in the long run.
我们有时需要为错误承担责任,但从长远来看,强烈的内疚和羞耻并非理想结果。
Forgiving yourself may seem like an ambiguous process.
原谅自己可能看起来像是一个模糊的过程。
You can begin by acknowledging that you are at fault.
你可以从承认自己有过错开始。
Take responsibility for the hurt you caused.
为你所造成的伤害承担责任。
Then, reflect on why the event occurred.
然后,反思事件发生的原因。
Draw the lessons you learned and try to avoid committing a similar offense in the future.
吸取教训,并努力避免将来犯下类似的过错。
Questions 9 to 11 are based on the passage you have just heard.
第9到11题基于你刚才听到的文章。
Question 9. What does the passage say about forgiveness?
第9题。文章对宽恕有何看法?
Question 10. When is forgiveness especially challenging?
第10题。宽恕何时尤其具有挑战性?
Question 11. What should one do in order to forgive the offender?
第11题。为了原谅冒犯者,一个人应该做什么?
Passage 2.
第二段。
The Glasgow Subway first opened in 1896 as a cable-hauled system.
格拉斯哥地铁于1896年首次开通,是一个缆索牵引系统。
It is generally recognized as the world's third underground railway, after London and Budapest.
它被普遍认为是继伦敦和布达佩斯之后的世界第三条地下铁路。
In its long history, it has never been expanded, remaining as a single loop line with a mere 15 stations.
在其悠久的历史中,它从未被扩建,始终保持为一条仅有15个车站的单环线。
At its peak, it served the shipyard workers on the south side of the city.
在鼎盛时期,它服务于城市南侧的造船厂工人。
In the 1960s, there was a decline in the shipbuilding industry, and the popularity of private transport grew.
在20世纪60年代,造船业出现衰退,私人交通工具的普及率上升。
As a result, the subway saw a rapid decline in ridership.
因此,地铁的乘客量急剧下降。
It ran with little further change until 1977, when its new operators closed it for major modernization investment.
它一直运行,几乎没有进一步变化,直到1977年,新运营商将其关闭以进行重大现代化投资。
Carriages were replaced, ventilation was improved, and the main depot was also renovated and fitted with connecting tracks to replace the outdated crane transfer mechanism.
车厢被更换,通风得到改善,主车辆段也进行了翻新,并安装了连接轨道以取代过时的起重机转运机制。
The subway in its present form reopened for operation in April 1980.
现行的地铁于1980年4月重新开放运营。
Since its relaunch, the subway has seen a revival in its fortunes.
自重新启动以来,地铁的命运有所复苏。
It serves as a viable alternative to other forms of transport and has gone a long way to alleviate traffic jams in the city centre.
它作为其他交通方式的可行替代品,并在缓解市中心交通拥堵方面发挥了重要作用。
In 1996, the system reached an important milestone, 100 years.
1996年,该系统达到了一个重要里程碑,即100周年。
To commemorate this special event, the colour scheme of the train carriages was updated.
为了纪念这一特殊事件,列车车厢的配色方案得到了更新。
Recently, high-tech systems such as smart card ticketing machines and smart gates are used across all subway stations.
最近,高科技系统如智能卡售票机和智能闸门在所有地铁站得到应用。
The smart card provides more convenient travel, and passengers simply top up their cards and tap them to get in and out the subway.
智能卡提供了更便捷的出行,乘客只需充值卡片并刷卡进出地铁。
Since its launch, the technology has been adopted by more than 100,000 subway customers.
自推出以来,该技术已被超过10万地铁乘客采用。
Questions 12 to 15 are based on the passage you have just heard.
问题12至15基于你刚刚听到的文章。
Question 12. What does the passage say about the Glasgow subway in the 1960s?
问题12. 关于格拉斯哥地铁在20世纪60年代,文章说了什么?
Question 13. Why was the Glasgow subway closed in 1977?
问题13. 格拉斯哥地铁为何在1977年关闭?
Question 14. Why does the Glasgow subway remain important today?
问题14. 为什么格拉斯哥地铁今天仍然重要?
Question 15. What does the passage say about all subway stations in Glasgow nowadays? From the four choices, mark A, B, C, and D.
问题15. 关于如今格拉斯哥所有地铁站,文章说了什么?从四个选项中选择,标记A、B、C和D。
Directions: In this section you will hear three recordings of lectures or talks followed by three or four questions. The recordings will be played only once. After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A), B), C) and D). Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet 1 with a single line through the centre.
Recording 1.
录音1。
If you visit the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, chances are you will remember the roadside or campground bears above all else.
如果你参观大烟山国家公园,你最可能记住的是路边或营地的熊。
Bears are the most popular animals in a number of our national parks.
熊是我们许多国家公园中最受欢迎的动物。
In these mountains, where the population of bears runs into the hundreds, opportunities to observe these large wild animals are plentiful during the summer.
在这些山中,熊的数量达到数百只,夏季观察这些大型野生动物的机会很多。
Since national parks are wildlife sanctuaries where no disturbance of the native animals is allowed, years of protection have served to break down the wild bears' fear of humans.
由于国家公园是野生动物保护区,不允许打扰本土动物,多年的保护已使野熊对人类的恐惧逐渐消失。
Now, instead of depending on their own resources for a living, many bears patrol park roads and campgrounds.
现在,许多熊不再依赖自身资源谋生,而是巡逻公园道路和营地。
They give the garbage cans a frequent going-over.
它们频繁地翻找垃圾桶。
An occasional offer of food from a park visitor, an illegal and dangerous practice, makes beggars of them.
公园游客偶尔提供的食物,这是一种非法且危险的行为,使它们变成了乞丐。
Bears are very often hungry, and since they will feed on almost any kind of plant or animal, garbage is quite acceptable.
熊经常饥饿,而且由于它们几乎以任何植物或动物为食,垃圾也是完全可以接受的。
Feeding them, however, represents misguided kindness because the bears come to expect such generosity from everyone and, consequently, trouble could lie ahead.
然而,喂养它们代表了一种被误导的善意,因为熊会开始期望每个人如此慷慨,因此,麻烦可能就在眼前。
Park rules prohibit the feeding of bears.
公园规则禁止喂熊。
Violators are arrested.
违规者将被逮捕。
Every year, doctors who have offices near the park treat a number of cases of bear bites and bear scratches.
每年,公园附近诊所的医生治疗许多熊咬伤和熊抓伤病例。
Some of the accidents have come about in strange ways.
一些事故以奇怪的方式发生。
One man was in the process of feeding two small cubs when the mother bear appeared and insisted upon having some of the food.
一名男子正在喂两只小熊崽时,母熊出现并坚持要一些食物。
Shoving the big bear aside with one hand, the man continued feeding the cubs when suddenly he was struck a fierce blow in the face.
男子用一只手将大熊推开,继续喂小熊崽,突然他脸上被狠狠打了一击。
A bear, prompted by the food that a lady kept offering to him, entered the car where the generous person was sitting.
一只熊,由于一位女士不断向它提供食物,进入了这位慷慨人士所在的汽车。
Her efforts to push the bear out of the car resulted in injuries.
她试图将熊推出车外的努力导致受伤。
A man required medical attention after he applied a lighted cigarette to a bear's nose.
一名男子在将点燃的香烟按在熊鼻子上后需要医疗救治。
Another man tried to boost a bear into the front seat of his car so that he might take a picture of a bear sitting beside his wife who was behind the wheel.
另一名男子试图将熊推进汽车前座,以便拍摄一张熊坐在他妻子(驾驶员)旁边的照片。
Because bears prefer roads and campgrounds, the possibility of a hiker meeting up with a bear along park trails is small.
由于熊更喜欢道路和营地,徒步旅行者在公园小径上遇到熊的可能性很小。
But there's always that chance, for a bear seems to know if you are carrying a lunch or a candy bar.
但机会总是有的,因为熊似乎知道你是否带了午餐或糖果棒。
He may even insist on taking it.
它甚至可能坚持要拿走它。
Questions 16 to 18 are based on the lecture you have just heard.
问题16至18基于你刚才听到的讲座。
Question 16. What does the speaker say about the bears in national parks now?
问题16. 演讲者关于现在国家公园中的熊说了什么?
Question 17. What does the speaker say about visitors feeding bears in national parks?
问题17. 演讲者关于游客在国家公园喂熊说了什么?
Question 18. What is the speaker's advice to people who carry some food while hiking on a park trail?
问题18. 演讲者对在公园小径徒步时携带食物的人有何建议?
Recording 2.
录音二。
Why do we form opinions or attitudes about someone or something without really knowing much about them?
为什么我们会在不真正了解某人或某事的情况下,就对其形成观点或态度?
Just hearing something good or bad about a person, a place or thing can influence our opinions positively or negatively.
仅仅听到关于某个人、地方或事物的好坏,就能正面或负面地影响我们的观点。
But letting the opinions of another person determine what our opinions will be is dangerous.
但让另一个人的观点来决定我们的观点,这是危险的。
Forming opinions about someone or something before really knowing them well is called prejudice.
在真正了解某人或某事之前就形成看法,被称为偏见。
Pre- means before and judice refers to judgment.
"Pre-" 意为之前,"judice" 指的是判断。
Hence, prejudice means to judge before having adequate knowledge.
因此,偏见意为在没有充分了解之前就做出判断。
We can be prejudiced toward or against someone or something.
我们可能对某人或某事怀有偏见(赞成或反对)。
In either case, we are only allowing ourselves to see half of the picture.
无论是哪种情况,我们只允许自己看到画面的一半。
Very few people or things in this world are all good or all bad.
这个世界上很少有人或事物是完全好或完全坏的。
Prejudiced attitudes are usually based on myths, half-truths, or incorrect information, and they are dangerous because they can keep us from learning the truth about someone or something.
带有偏见的态度通常基于谣言、半真半假的信息或错误的信息,它们是危险的,因为会阻碍我们了解某人或某事的真相。
People form prejudices against others for many reasons.
人们形成对他人的偏见有很多原因。
Differences in their race, religion, gender, or occupation.
种族、宗教、性别或职业上的差异。
Prejudices keep people apart.
偏见使人与人之间产生隔阂。
They keep us from really knowing and understanding each other.
它们阻碍我们真正了解和理解彼此。
We should feel proud of who we are and the group of people we represent.
我们应该为自己是谁以及所代表的群体感到自豪。
If feelings of pride begin to turn to feelings of superiority when we think that our group or our beliefs are better than those around us, however, then we begin to develop prejudiced attitudes that can be harmful.
然而,当自豪感开始转变为优越感,即当我们认为自己的群体或信仰比周围人更好时,我们便开始形成可能有害的偏见态度。
For example, the prejudiced attitudes of one group may keep another group from attending certain schools, from living in any neighborhood they want, or from getting a job or a promotion.
例如,一个群体的偏见态度可能阻止另一个群体进入某些学校、住在他们想要的任何社区、或者获得工作或晋升。
Extreme feelings of prejudice have caused the deaths of innocent people.
极端的偏见情绪已导致无辜者的死亡。
We are responsible for our own thoughts and opinions.
我们对自己的想法和观点负责。
When we let someone else tell us what to think about someone or something, we are giving up some control of our own lives.
当我们让别人告诉我们该如何看待某人或某事时,我们便放弃了对自己生活的部分掌控。
Before you form an attitude or opinion, find out for yourself about the person or the thing in question.
在你形成某种态度或观点之前,自己去了解相关的人或事物。
Sometimes we don't realize that we hold prejudiced attitudes toward or against someone or something.
有时我们没有意识到自己对某人或某事怀有偏见态度(赞成或反对)。
We need to carefully examine our lives and our fears, and to ask ourselves whether our attitudes come from our personal knowledge and experience or from rumors and fear of the unknown.
我们需要仔细审视自己的生活和恐惧,并问问自己,我们的态度是来自个人的知识和经验,还是来自谣言和对未知的恐惧。
The good news about prejudice is that we are not born with it.
关于偏见的一个好消息是,我们并非生来就有它。
Prejudiced attitudes and opinions develop over time.
带有偏见的态度和观点是随时间发展的。
But with education and knowledge, we can replace our prejudices with cooperation and understanding.
但通过教育和知识,我们可以用合作与理解来取代我们的偏见。
Questions 19 to 22 are based on the lecture you have just heard.
问题19至22基于你刚刚听到的讲座。
Question 19. What does the speaker say about prejudice?
问题19。关于偏见,说话者说了什么?
Question 20. Why does the speaker say prejudiced attitudes are dangerous?
问题20。为什么说话者说偏见态度是危险的?
Question 21. When does the speaker say we begin to develop prejudiced attitudes?
问题21。说话者说我们何时开始形成偏见态度?
Recording 3.
录音3。
When I started high school, it was a shock.
当我开始上高中时,那是一个冲击。
I had spent 8 years fighting my way to be the most popular kid in the Catholic school student body.
我花了8年时间努力成为天主教学校学生群体中最受欢迎的孩子。
I had been a big, tough 8th grader, and suddenly I was a lowly 9th grader bullied by the big, tough 12th grade seniors who ran the high school.
我曾是一个高大强壮的八年级学生,突然间我成了一个卑微的九年级学生,被那些掌管高中、高大强壮的十二年级学长欺凌。
I realized then that it's nice to strive for something, but that you also have to enjoy the moment you're in and be happy where you are.
那时我意识到,努力追求某事是好的,但你也必须享受当下,并为所在之处感到快乐。
Rock and roll had always been an important part of my life.
摇滚乐一直是我生活中的重要部分。
I remember my friends and I used to drive around until the late hours of the nights listening to the music of rock and roll legends.
我记得我和朋友们常常开车四处转,直到深夜,听着摇滚传奇的音乐。
During those teenage years, I built friendships that I thought would last a lifetime.
在那些青少年时期,我建立了我以为会持续一生的友谊。
Most people that age think the same thing, but people drift apart.
大多数那个年龄的人都这么想,但人们会渐行渐远。
Jobs, families, and tragedies separate people from those lasting friendships.
工作、家庭和悲剧将人们与那些持久的友谊分开。
The tragedy that separated me from my friends forever was the Vietnam War.
将我永远与朋友们分开的悲剧是越南战争。
A year after I graduated from high school, I left for Vietnam.
高中毕业后一年,我前往越南。
I came back burned out and tired, as though I had lived 10 lifetimes in the short span of 14 months.
我回来时筋疲力尽,仿佛在短短14个月内活了10辈子。
The 14 months I was in the war, I couldn't relate to the friends I had had in high school.
在战争中的14个月里,我无法与高中时的朋友们产生共鸣。
They still seemed childish, concerned with childish things that weren't important to me.
他们仍然显得幼稚,关心那些对我不重要的幼稚事情。
I was still trying to cope with the death, destruction, and evil I had seen in Vietnam.
我仍在试图应对在越南所见的死亡、破坏和邪恶。
I felt like we had done terrible things to innocent people there, and in turn, I had seen terrible things done to my friends.
我觉得我们在那里对无辜的人做了可怕的事情,反过来,我也看到可怕的事情发生在我的朋友们身上。
I withdrew from my friends and started college.
我退出朋友们的生活,开始上大学。
Then I quit college and took many different jobs.
然后我退学,做了许多不同的工作。
I spent a lot of my time and money on alcohol and other drugs.
我把很多时间和金钱花在酒精和其他毒品上。
Finally, in an effort to get my life going in the right direction again, I sold everything and took what little money I had and bought myself an airplane ticket to Israel.
最后,为了让我的人生重回正轨,我卖掉了所有东西,用仅有的一点钱给自己买了一张去以色列的机票。
I went there to study history.
我去那里学习历史。
While studying at Haifa University, I met my wife, who was also an American student.
在海法大学学习时,我遇到了我的妻子,她也是一名美国学生。
I now teach in a high school back in America.
我现在在美国的一所高中教书。
I look at my students and see them struggling with many of the very things I struggled with many years ago.
我看着我的学生,看到他们正在与我多年前挣扎过的许多同样的事情作斗争。
As a teacher, I try to help them over the rough spots as best I can.
作为一名教师,我尽力帮助他们克服困难。
Questions 23 to 25 are based on the lecture you have just heard.
问题23至25基于你刚刚听到的讲座。
Question 22. How did the speaker feel when he started high school?
问题22. 演讲者开始上高中时感觉如何?
Question 23. What did the speaker once think of teenage friendships?
问题23. 演讲者曾经如何看待青少年友谊?
Question 24. What do we learn about the speaker when he returned from the Vietnam War?
问题24. 当演讲者从越南战争回来时,我们了解到什么?
Question 25. What does the speaker try to do as a teacher? That's the end of Listening Comprehension.
问题25. 演讲者作为教师试图做什么?听力理解结束。
2022 年 12 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 3 套) 其它部分
- 2022 年 12 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 3 套) 写作
- 2022 年 12 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 3 套) 选词填空
- 2022 年 12 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 3 套) 长篇阅读
- 2022 年 12 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 3 套) Passage 1
- 2022 年 12 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 3 套) Passage 2
- 2022 年 12 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 3 套) 翻译
历年六级听力真题
- 2026 年 06 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 3 套) 听力
- 2026 年 06 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 2 套) 听力
- 2026 年 06 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 1 套) 听力
- 2025 年 12 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 3 套) 听力
- 2025 年 12 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 2 套) 听力
- 2025 年 12 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 1 套) 听力
- 2025 年 06 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 3 套) 听力
- 2025 年 06 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 2 套) 听力
- 2025 年 06 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 1 套) 听力
- 2024 年 12 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 2 套) 听力
- 2024 年 12 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 1 套) 听力
- 2024 年 12 月大学英语六级考试真题(第 3 套) 听力