2019年06月四级第2套听力原文及答案解析
本页收录2019年06月四级第2套听力全部原文与答案。大学英语四级听力共三个部分:Section A 长对话,Section B 听力篇章,Section C 讲座/报告,全部音频只播放一遍。原文按句给出英文与中文对照,可用于精听、跟读与听写训练。
Directions: In this section, you will hear two long conversations. At the end of each conversation, you will hear four questions. Both the conversation and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A), B), C), and D). Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet 1 with a single line through the centre.
News Report 1.
新闻报道一。
France is facing potentially more than $1 billion in lost revenue this year due to huge declines in tourism.
法国今年可能面临超过10亿美元的收入损失,原因是旅游业大幅下滑。
Safety concerns have been one of the biggest reasons why the country has lost over half a billion in revenue already in the first six months of 2016.
安全担忧是2016年上半年该国收入损失超过五亿美元的最大原因之一。
The terror attacks in Paris last November were called Europe's worst in the past decade.
去年11月巴黎的恐怖袭击被称为欧洲过去十年中最严重的袭击。
Besides violence, workers' strikes and heavy floods are said to have also been why international tourists have stayed away.
除了暴力事件,工人罢工和严重洪水也被认为是国际游客远离的原因。
So far in the Paris region, there's been a 46% decline in Japanese visitors, 35 % fewer Russians, and 27% fewer Italians.
截至目前,在巴黎地区,日本游客减少了46%,俄罗斯游客减少了35%,意大利游客减少了27%。
American travelers seem the least affected.
美国游客似乎受影响最小。
Their numbers have only dropped by roughly 5%.
他们的数量仅下降了大约5%。
According to the French government, the country is the number one tourist destination in the world, and tourism is extremely important to the French economy.
根据法国政府,该国是世界第一旅游目的地,旅游业对法国经济极为重要。
The sector represents roughly 9% of its GDP.
该行业约占其GDP的9%。
The head of Paris's tourism board said, it's time to realize that the tourism sector is going through an industrial disaster.
巴黎旅游委员会负责人表示,是时候认识到旅游业正在经历一场行业灾难。
Questions 1 and 2 are based on the news report you have just heard.
问题1和2基于你刚刚听到的新闻报道。
Question 1. What accounts most for the huge declines in tourism in France?
问题1。法国旅游业大幅下滑的主要原因是什么?
Question 2. What do we learn from the report about tourism in France?
问题2。从报告中我们了解到法国旅游业的什么情况?
News report 2.
新闻报道二。
A small plane with two sick US workers arrived safely in Chile late Wednesday after leaving Antarctica in a daring rescue mission from a remote South Pole research station.
一架载有两名生病美国工作人员的小型飞机于周三晚间安全抵达智利,此前它从南极一个偏远的极地科考站执行了一次大胆的救援任务后离开南极洲。
After making a stop for a few hours at a British station on the edge of Antarctica, the two workers were flown to the southernmost Chilean city of Punta Arenas.
在南极洲边缘的一个英国科考站停留数小时后,这两名工作人员被空运至智利最南端的城市蓬塔阿雷纳斯。
In a chaotic two days of flying, the rescue team flew 3,000 miles round-trip from the British station Rothera to pick up the workers at the US Amundsen-Scott station at the South Pole.
在混乱的两天飞行中,救援队从英国罗瑟拉站往返飞行了3000英里,前往南极美国阿蒙森-斯科特站接回这两名工作人员。
The two patients aboard will be transported to a medical facility that can provide a level of care that is not available at Amundsen-Scott, says a spokesperson.
一位发言人表示,机上的两名患者将被转运至一个能够提供阿蒙森-斯科特站无法提供的医疗护理水平的医疗机构。
Normally, planes don't go to the polar post from February to October because of the dangers of flying in the pitch dark and cold.
通常,由于在完全黑暗和寒冷中飞行的危险,从2月到10月不会有飞机前往这个极地科考站。
Antarctica creates a hostile environment, says the operations director for the British Antarctic Survey.
英国南极调查局的运营总监表示,南极洲创造了一个恶劣的环境。
If you are not careful, it'll come round and bite you.
如果不小心,它会反咬你一口。
Questions 3 and 4 are based on the news report you have just heard.
第3题和第4题基于你刚才听到的新闻报道。
Question 3. What was the small plane's mission to Antarctica?
第3题:这架小型飞机前往南极洲的目的是什么?
Question 4. What makes flying to Antarctica dangerous from February to October?
第4题:是什么使得在2月至10月期间飞往南极洲变得危险?
News Report 3.
新闻报道3。
A pilot from Virginia removed his son's loose tooth using a helicopter.
一名来自弗吉尼亚州的飞行员用直升机拔掉了他儿子的松动牙齿。
Rick Rahim from Virginia flies helicopters for a living, and when his seven-year-old son's tooth became loose, he did not waste time by tying it to a door handle.
来自弗吉尼亚州的里克·拉希姆以驾驶直升机为生,当他七岁儿子的牙齿松动时,他没有浪费时间将它绑在门把手上。
Instead, Mr.
相反,拉希姆先生
Rahim tied one end of a string around his son's tooth and the other end to his full-size commercial helicopter.
将绳子一端系在儿子的牙齿上,另一端系在他的全尺寸商用直升机上。
The father of four posted a video clip of his playful venture on Facebook, advising parents to do fun and creative stuff with their kids.
这位四个孩子的父亲在Facebook上发布了他这次有趣冒险的视频片段,建议父母与孩子一起做有趣和创造性的事情。
The video shows him launching the helicopter into the air and flying just far enough to successfully remove the loose tooth.
视频显示他将直升机升空,飞行距离刚好足以成功拔掉松动牙齿。
At the end of the video, Mr.
在视频结尾,拉希姆先生
Rahim assures watchers that the circumstances were safe, and that he has 13 years of helicopter flying experience behind him.
向观众保证,情况是安全的,并且他拥有13年的直升机飞行经验。
You've got to do everything safe in life, and that's what I did today, he said.
他说:'在生活中,你必须做任何事情都要安全,这就是我今天所做的。'
Mr.
拉希姆先生
Rahim later said that although some parents have used remote-control helicopters to pull teeth before, he might be the first to use a full-sized aircraft, as he can't find evidence that it has been done before.
后来说,尽管一些父母以前使用过遥控直升机拔牙,但他可能是第一个使用全尺寸飞机的人,因为他找不到以前有这样做的证据。
Questions 5 to 7 are based on the news report you have just heard.
问题5到7基于你刚刚听到的新闻报道。
Question 5. How did Rick Rahim remove his son's loose tooth?
问题5。里克·拉希姆是如何拔掉他儿子的松动牙齿的?
Question 6. What does the news report say about Rick Rahim?
问题6。新闻报道关于里克·拉希姆说了什么?
Question 7. What did Rick Rahim advise parents to do with their kids?
问题7。里克·拉希姆建议父母与孩子一起做什么?
Directions: In this section, you will hear two passages. At the end of each passage, you will hear three or four questions. Both the passage and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A), B), C), and D). Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet 1 with a single line through the centre.
Conversation 1.
对话一。
F: Hi, Emma speaking.
喂,我是艾玛。
F: Who's this?
你是哪位?
M: Hi, Emma.
你好,艾玛。
M: I'm Paul from Hermes Delivery Service.
我是Hermes快递公司的保罗。
M: Here's a package for you.
这里有个你的包裹。
M: Are you at home to collect it?
你现在在家可以签收吗?
F: Oh, sorry, Paul.
哦,抱歉,保罗。
F: I'm out at the moment.
我现在不在家。
F: Can you put it in my mailbox?
你能把它放进我的邮箱吗?
M: I'm afraid I can't do that.
恐怕我不能那样做。
M: Sorry.
抱歉。
M: The package is too big, and it needs a signature to confirm you have received it.
包裹太大了,而且需要签字确认你已收到。
M: So I would need to deliver it at a time when you're in.
所以我需要在你在家的时间送货。
F: OK.
好吧。
F: Well, I'm out all day today, but I should be in tomorrow morning before I go out for lunch, and then I'll be at home again later in the afternoon.
嗯,我今天一整天都不在家,但明天中午出门吃午饭前应该在家,然后下午晚些时候我又会在家。
F: Will either of those times be convenient for you?
这两个时间你方便吗?
M: They're not, unfortunately.
不幸的是,都不方便。
M: I'm sorry.
抱歉。
M: I won't be in the area tomorrow, as I have some other deliveries to make on the other side of town.
明天我不会在这一带,因为我还要去城镇的另一边送其他快递。
M: I could come the day after, if that suits you.
如果你方便的话,我可以后天来。
F: OK.
好的。
F: Yes, that should be fine.
是的,那应该没问题。
F: I have a friend coming around in the afternoon, but I'll be at home, so the day after tomorrow will be great.
我下午有个朋友要来,但我本人会在家,所以后天会很方便。
F: Do I need to pay for the package?
我需要为这个包裹付款吗?
M: No, you don't.
不,你不需要。
M: It says here that you paid for it when you ordered it online.
这里写着你在线上订购时已经付款了。
F: Oh, yes, I did.
哦,是的,我付过了。
F: I got mixed up.
我搞混了。
M: So you just need to sign the form to say you've received it.
所以你只需要在表格上签字确认收到即可。
F: OK, great.
好的,太好了。
F: See you the day after tomorrow, then.
那么后天见。
M: Yes, see you then.
好的,到时见。
Questions 8 to 11 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
第8到11题基于你刚刚听到的对话。
Question 8. Why is the man making the phone call?
问题8. 男士为什么打电话?
Question 9. Why can't the woman meet the man today?
问题9. 为什么女士今天不能与男士见面?
Question 10. Why is the man unable to see the woman tomorrow?
问题10. 为什么男士明天无法见到女士?
Question 11. What should the woman do to receive her purchase?
问题11. 女士需要做什么才能收到她的购买物?
Conversation 2.
对话2。
M: Hi, Emily.
嗨,艾米丽。
M: I hear you're leaving for Italy soon.
我听说你很快要去意大利了。
M: Do you plan to have a going-away party before you disappear?
你计划在离开前举办一个告别派对吗?
M: It'd be really nice for us to hang out together before you go.
在你离开前我们一起出去玩会很好。
F: I'm not sure.
我不确定。
F: I'm leaving in just two more days, and I'm going to miss all my friends here, and especially this place.
我只剩两天就要离开了,我会想念这里所有的朋友,尤其是这个地方。
F: Why don't you come over?
你为什么不过来?
F: I'm feeling rather sad, actually.
实际上,我感到相当难过。
F: I'm currently sitting alone at a table outside the Black Cat Cafe, listening to the rain and watching people passing by.
我现在独自坐在黑猫咖啡馆外的桌子旁,听着雨声,看着人们走过。
M: I'm sorry.
对不起。
M: I can't just now.
我现在不能来。
M: I need to get this assignment finished by Monday, and I'm way behind.
我需要在周一前完成这个作业,而且我落后很多。
M: Anyhow, cheer up.
总之,振作起来。
M: You're not leaving for good, and you'll absolutely love Italy.
你不是永远离开,而且你绝对会喜欢意大利。
F: Yeah, you're right.
是的,你说得对。
F: But I just feel like I'm not quite ready to go, and studying in a foreign country seems a bit overwhelming.
但我只是觉得我还没准备好离开,而且在国外学习似乎有点让人不知所措。
M: Just think of your life in Milan.
想想你在米兰的生活。
M: In the mornings, you can go down to a small local cafe, soaking up the sun's rays, and drinking coffee.
早上,你可以去当地的一家小咖啡馆,沐浴阳光,喝咖啡。
M: I envy you.
我羡慕你。
M: You can buy lots of gorgeous Italian clothes.
你可以买很多漂亮的意大利衣服。
F: That does sound nice.
那听起来确实不错。
F: And of course, I can keep in touch with everyone through Facebook.
当然,我可以通过Facebook和大家保持联系。
F: Maybe you can all come visit me.
也许你们都可以来看我。
M: Of course we will.
我们当然会。
M: When is your flight?
你的航班是什么时候?
F: On Saturday, after lunch, at 1.
在周六,午饭后,1点。
M: Okay, I'll try and come to the airport on Saturday to see you off.
好的,我会尽量在周六来机场为你送行。
M: I'll give you a call that morning, no matter what.
那天早上无论如何我会给你打电话。
Questions 12 to 15 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
问题12到15基于你刚刚听到的对话。
Question 12. What is the woman going to do?
问题12. 这位女士打算做什么?
Question 13. How does the woman feel at the moment?
问题13. 这位女士此刻感觉如何?
Question 14. Why can't the man meet the woman now?
问题14. 为什么这位男士现在不能见这位女士?
Question 15. What will the man possibly do on Saturday?
问题15. 这位男士可能在周六做什么?
Directions: In this section you will hear three recordings of lectures or talks followed by three or four questions. The recordings will be played only once. After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A), B), C) and D). Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet 1 with a single line through the centre.
Passage 1.
段落1。
Mount Etna is one of the most active volcanoes on Earth.
埃特纳火山是地球上最活跃的火山之一。
The mountain has been in a state of near-continuous eruption for half a million years.
这座火山在近五十万年来一直处于近乎持续的喷发状态。
Exploring the Etna geographical area reveals a history written in fire.
探索埃特纳火山地区,可以发现一段由火焰书写的历史。
Before the eruptions, it was covered by forests of pine trees.
在喷发之前,它被松树林覆盖。
Located in southern Italy, Etna is the highest active volcano in Europe.
埃特纳火山位于意大利南部,是欧洲最高的活火山。
However, its height often changes when volcanic material accumulates during eruptions and subsequently collapses.
然而,当火山物质在喷发期间积累并随后坍塌时,其高度经常变化。
Few volcanoes in the world have an eruption history so thoroughly documented by historical records.
世界上很少有火山有如此详细的历史记录记载的喷发历史。
Etna's eruption history dates back as far as 1500 BC.
埃特纳火山的喷发历史可以追溯到公元前1500年。
Some 200 eruptions have been recorded down through the centuries.
几个世纪以来,记录了大约200次喷发。
But compared with other volcanoes, most of its eruptions have so far been fairly light in terms of death and destruction.
但与其他火山相比,迄今为止,其大多数喷发在死亡和破坏方面都相当轻微。
Only about 100 deaths have been attributed to the volcano.
仅有约100人死亡归因于这座火山。
The mountain hasn't been entirely harmless, however.
然而,这座火山并非完全无害。
In 1928, it destroyed the town of Mascali.
1928年,它摧毁了马斯卡利镇。
Over the centuries, Etna's lower slopes have been shaped by human hands to take advantage of rich soils for growing grapes, apples, and nuts.
几个世纪以来,埃特纳火山的下坡被人类改造,以利用肥沃的土壤种植葡萄、苹果和坚果。
Local people have also carved out over 200 caves in the soft rock and used them for everything from sacred burial places to food storage.
当地人还在软岩中开凿了200多个洞穴,用途从神圣的墓地到食物储存不等。
Large mammals once wandered the volcano's slopes, but today foxes, wild cats, rabbits, and mice are more common.
大型哺乳动物曾经漫步在火山坡上,但如今狐狸、野猫、兔子和老鼠更为常见。
Some of those small mammals help to sustain such big birds as golden eagles.
其中一些小型哺乳动物有助于维持像金雕这样的大型鸟类。
Questions 16 to 18 are based on the passage you have just heard.
问题16至18基于你刚刚听到的段落。
Question 16. What does the speaker say about Mount Etna?
问题16. 关于埃特纳火山,讲话者说了什么?
Question 17. What do we learn about the lower slopes of Mount Etna?
问题17. 关于埃特纳火山的下坡,我们了解到什么?
Question 18. What does the speaker say about big birds like golden eagles at Mount Etna?
问题18. 关于埃特纳火山上的金雕等大型鸟类,讲话者说了什么?
Passage 2.
第二篇。
My name is Brendan Leonard, and I'm an author, magazine writer, filmmaker, and public speaker.
我叫布伦丹·伦纳德,我是作家、杂志撰稿人、电影制作人和公共演讲者。
I'm self-employed, which means I work for myself and I do what I love.
我是个体经营者,这意味着我为自己工作,做我热爱的事情。
We have a popular saying in America which goes, do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life.
在美国,我们有一句流行的说法:做你热爱的事情,你一生中就永远不用工作。
But I'm here to tell you that instead of focusing on doing what we love, I think we should focus on loving what we do.
但我想告诉你们,与其专注于做我们热爱的事情,我认为我们应该专注于热爱我们所做的事情。
In my line of work, you hear a lot about talent, which is an idea we've mostly invented to give ourselves an excuse to be lazy.
在我的工作中,你经常听到关于天赋的说法,这基本上是我们发明出来为自己偷懒找借口的想法。
Here's why.
原因如下。
If you see someone doing something really well, you would say it's because they're talented.
如果你看到某人做某事做得很好,你会说这是因为他们有天赋。
You think they're somehow special.
你认为他们在某种程度上很特别。
You discount the tremendous amount of work they've done to get to where they are.
你忽略了他们为达到现在的位置所付出的巨大努力。
Research has shown that talent is nothing without hard work.
研究表明,没有努力,天赋一文不值。
I choose to believe in hard work, but not so much in talent.
我选择相信努力,但不太相信天赋。
There are no special people, just people who put in enough hard work until something special happens.
没有特别的人,只有那些付出足够努力直到特别事情发生的人。
I can promise you one thing.
我可以向你们保证一件事。
Whatever you choose to do for a career, if you work hard at it, eventually special things will happen.
无论你选择什么作为职业,如果你努力工作,最终特别的事情会发生。
They may not happen as quickly as you'd like them to, and they may turn out to be completely different from the special things you imagined at the beginning, but they will happen.
它们可能不会像你希望的那样快发生,而且它们可能与你在开始时想象的特别事情完全不同,但它们会发生。
Questions 19 to 21 are based on the passage you have just heard.
问题19至21基于你刚刚听到的篇章。
Question 19. What do we learn about the speaker?
问题19。关于说话者,我们了解到什么?
Question 20. What is the speaker's advice to his audience?
问题20。说话者给听众的建议是什么?
Question 21. What does the speaker say about talent?
问题21。说话者对天赋说了什么?
Passage 3.
短文三。
A question we often ask others, and are also frequently asked by others, is what do you normally do after school or work?
我们经常问别人,也常被别人问到的一个问题是:你放学或下班后通常做什么?
Some commonplace answers are, well, I go to the gym.
一些常见的回答是,嗯,我去健身房。
Um, I just go home and watch TV.
我就是回家看电视。
I meet my friends for dinner.
我和朋友一起吃晚饭。
Or I just go to bed because it's so late and I'm tired.
或者我直接上床睡觉,因为太晚了而且我很累。
Unlike any of these typical responses, I'm proud to say that I love to dance salsa after a long and tiring day of work.
与这些典型的回答不同,我很自豪地说,在漫长而疲惫的工作日之后,我喜欢跳萨尔萨舞。
Salsa is a kind of dancing that evolved in the mid-1970s in New York.
萨尔萨舞是一种20世纪70年代中期在纽约发展起来的舞蹈。
My dancing life began not because I wanted to do it, but because my mother was sick and tired of seeing me running around after school doing nothing.
我开始跳舞并非出于自愿,而是因为我母亲受够了看到我放学后无所事事地到处跑。
So she enrolled me into a ballet course when I was six.
所以在我六岁时,她给我报了芭蕾舞课程。
I fell in love with it instantly and continued with ballet dancing for about 10 years.
我立刻爱上了它,并继续跳了大约10年芭蕾舞。
Then I left my native country of New Zealand to start my career as an English teacher, which eventually brought my dancing life to a halt.
后来,我离开祖国新西兰,开始了我的英语教师职业生涯,这最终使我的舞蹈生涯暂时中断。
It wasn't until I rediscovered salsa in a lovely studio while working in Asia that I renewed my passion for dancing.
直到我在亚洲工作时,在一家不错的舞蹈室重新发现了萨尔萨舞,我才重新燃起了对舞蹈的热情。
Since then, I have been trying to attend dancing classes twice a week after work.
自那时起,我一直努力在工作后每周参加两次舞蹈课。
It's a great way for me to relieve stress and pressure and dance my way towards feeling energetic and happy again.
这是对我而言缓解压力和紧张,并通过跳舞重新感到精力充沛和快乐的好方法。
Questions 22 to 25 are based on the passage you have just heard.
第22至25题基于你刚刚听到的短文。
Question 22. What does the speaker say about the dance salsa?
第22题。讲话者对萨尔萨舞有何看法?
Question 23. Why did the speaker's mother enroll her in a ballet course?
第23题。讲话者的母亲为什么让她参加芭蕾舞课程?
Question 24. When did the speaker's dancing life come to a halt?
第24题。讲话者的舞蹈生涯何时中断?
Question 25. In what way has salsa dancing benefited the speaker?
第25题。跳萨尔萨舞在哪些方面让讲话者受益?
2019 年 06 月大学英语四级考试真题(第 2 套) 其它部分
- 2019 年 06 月大学英语四级考试真题(第 2 套) 写作
- 2019 年 06 月大学英语四级考试真题(第 2 套) 选词填空
- 2019 年 06 月大学英语四级考试真题(第 2 套) 长篇阅读
- 2019 年 06 月大学英语四级考试真题(第 2 套) Passage 1
- 2019 年 06 月大学英语四级考试真题(第 2 套) Passage 2
- 2019 年 06 月大学英语四级考试真题(第 2 套) 翻译
历年四级听力真题
- 2026 年 06 月大学英语四级考试真题(第 3 套) 听力
- 2026 年 06 月大学英语四级考试真题(第 2 套) 听力
- 2026 年 06 月大学英语四级考试真题(第 1 套) 听力
- 2025 年 12 月大学英语四级考试真题(第 3 套) 听力
- 2025 年 12 月大学英语四级考试真题(第 2 套) 听力
- 2025 年 12 月大学英语四级考试真题(第 1 套) 听力
- 2025 年 06 月大学英语四级考试真题(第 3 套) 听力
- 2025 年 06 月大学英语四级考试真题(第 2 套) 听力
- 2025 年 06 月大学英语四级考试真题(第 1 套) 听力
- 2024 年 12 月大学英语四级考试真题(第 2 套) 听力
- 2024 年 12 月大学英语四级考试真题(第 1 套) 听力
- 2024 年 06 月大学英语四级考试真题(第 3 套) 听力